- Manage active projects and keep a track of project performance.
- Prepare project matrics which includes project status, work in progress, work completed, cost involved etc).
- Control project scope, time and cost involved. Ensuring revenue realization from a particular project.
- Calculate the cost per head and keep a track of billing and collections.
- Follow-up with the development team for timely submission of time sheets.
- Monitoring the sales pipelines. Follow up with the sales team for the proposals submitted.
- Coordinate with sales team for meeting timelines and decision making.
- Prepare a RFP(Request for proposal) tracker so that the progress of each proposal can be tracked from time to time.
- Review various websites for new RFP. Update RFP tracker accordingly.
Candidate should be open to international travel from time to time as per project needs.
Job offers are contingent on the verification of credentials and other information required by the employment process including the completion of a background check
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Dure Technologies Pvt. Ltd.