The Database Developer would be part of the innovative front end development team who will be working on latest cutting edge web technologies to develop the next generation visualization modules for its products portfolio. He or she will be required to work with the creative, middleware and backend teams to deliver exciting large scale global projects.
- 3-7 years of experience in MYSQL.
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on requirements
- Knowledge of best practices to optimize database, queries for performance efficiency.
- Should have prepared design specifications, functional documentations for assigned database projects.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolution of database issues.
- Must have worked on complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Experience with database design and architecture.
- Experience with any one database driven reporting tools like MS SQL Reporting, iReport Designer, Crystal Clear etc.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Dure Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Dure Technologies is multinational technology enterprise with offices in Switzerland and India. It has a portfolio of innovative technology products and solutions for public health and social development sector. The company provides strategic services to United Nation organizations, national government bodies and related international organizations across several countries in Asia, Africa and Europe. It is a young dynamic organization continuously exploring new practical simple solutions that can bring significant impact to the day-to-day lives of people and the societies at large. The organization is growing rapidly in several regions in Asia & Africa and is looking for like-minded professionals who have the passion to make a difference in people lives while building a business and want to be part of a fun & creative team.
The company is currently recruiting Database Developer for its office in Mumbai, India to be a key contributor to its innovative product development and business delivery divisions.
If you believe that technology has the capability to make a difference to our society and crave the excitement of complex problems and delivering innovative solutions, this is an excellent opportunity to use your skills to make a difference.
Company Website: www.duretechnologies.com
Recruiter Name:Gopika Nambiar
Contact Company:Dure Technologies Pvt. Ltd.